Cheyenne Set up Issues

All things involving the setup (compiling, NetCDF, etc.) of the WRF Model itself.

Cheyenne Set up Issues

Postby michaelavs » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:15 pm

I am trying to set up to compile WRFV4.2 using the Cheyenne supercomputer interface. I have been following the instructions listed here: http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/docs ... lers_and_1
But after running ./compile, specifying option 3 (dmpar) then 1 (basic/standard nesting), and subsequently running ./compile em_real, I receive the following error:
Serial Fortran compiler (mostly for tool generation):
which SFC
which: no pgf90 in (/ncar/opt/slurm/latest//bin:/glade/u/apps/ch/opt/netcdf/4.7.3/intel/19.0.5/bin:/glade/u/apps/ch/opt/ncarcompilers/0.5.0/intel/19.0.5/mpi:/glade/u/apps/ch/opt/mpt/2.22/bin:/glade/u/apps/ch/opt/ncarcompilers/0.5.0/intel/19.0.5:/glade/u/apps/opt/intel/2019u5/vtune_amplifier/bin64:/glade/u/apps/opt/intel/2019u5/inspector/bin64:/glade/u/apps/opt/intel/2019u5/advisor/bin64:/glade/u/apps/opt/intel/2019u5/compilers_and_libraries/linux/bin/intel64:/glade/u/apps/opt/vncmgr:/glade/u/apps/opt/globus-utils:/glade/u/apps/ch/opt/usr/bin:/glade/u/apps/ch/opt/lmod/8.1.7/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games:/opt/ibutils/bin:/usr/lib/mit/bin:/glade/u/apps/opt/hpss/hpss-client.5.0.2.p5/bin:/glade/u/apps/ch/os/usr/bin:/opt/pbs/bin:/sbin:/bin)
Makefile:53: recipe for target 'configcheck' failed
make: *** [configcheck] Error 1

I saw another user had posted about a similar issue, and resolved it, but did not post how they resolved the issue. Has anyone else had an issue like this that could help me resolve it on my side?
michaelavs

Return to Installation