compilation to WRF

All things involving the setup (compiling, NetCDF, etc.) of the WRF Model itself.

compilation to WRF

Postby Bhavana Medisetti » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:34 am

I am trying to install WRFV3.9.1.1 in Linux platform but while installation some errors are occurring. Here, I am attaching the errors occurred during installation:

which: no mpif90 in (/home/allakal/Build_WRF/Libraries/netcdf/lib:/cm/shared/apps/slurm/15.08.6/sbin:/cm/shared/apps/slurm/15.08.6/bin:/cm/local/apps/gcc/5.2.0/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/opt/ibutils/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/cm/local/apps/environment-modules/3.2.10/bin:/home/allakal/Build_WRF/Libraries/netcdf/bin:/home/allakal/Build_WRF/Libraries/netcdf/lib:/cm/shared/apps/slurm/15.08.6/sbin:/cm/shared/apps/slurm/15.08.6/bin:/cm/local/apps/gcc/5.2.0/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/opt/ibutils/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/cm/local/apps/environment-modules/3.2.10/bin:/home/allakal/local/bin:/home/allakal/bin:/home/allakal/Build_WRF/mpich/bin:/home/allakal/Build_WRF/Libraries/netcdf/bin:/home/allakal/bin:/apps/grads-2.0.2/bin)
which: no mpicc in (/home/allakal/Build_WRF/Libraries/netcdf/lib:/cm/shared/apps/slurm/15.08.6/sbin:/cm/shared/apps/slurm/15.08.6/bin:/cm/local/apps/gcc/5.2.0/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/opt/ibutils/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/cm/local/apps/environment-modules/3.2.10/bin:/home/allakal/Build_WRF/Libraries/netcdf/bin:/home/allakal/Build_WRF/Libraries/netcdf/lib:/cm/shared/apps/slurm/15.08.6/sbin:/cm/shared/apps/slurm/15.08.6/bin:/cm/local/apps/gcc/5.2.0/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/opt/ibutils/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/cm/local/apps/environment-modules/3.2.10/bin:/home/allakal/local/bin:/home/allakal/bin:/home/allakal/Build_WRF/mpich/bin:/home/allakal/Build_WRF/Libraries/netcdf/bin:/home/allakal/bin:/apps/grads-2.0.2/bin)
make: *** [configcheck] Error 1

Hence, I request to give the possible solutions to resolve this errors.
Bhavana Medisetti

Re: compilation to WRF

Postby Shailendra » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:30 am

first you add path of all library (netcdf, HDF5, mpich......) in /etc/bashrc then try to configure and compile
Shailendra

Return to Installation