No Executables, Fatal Errors With module_cu_g3.mod, Etc

All things involving the setup (compiling, NetCDF, etc.) of the WRF Model itself.

No Executables, Fatal Errors With module_cu_g3.mod, Etc

Postby mml373 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi. I am trying to install version 3.8.1 of WRF on a machine running Ubuntu Linux version 18.04.1 LTS.

gfortran version 7.3.0-27
gcc version 7.3.0-27
netcdf version 4.1.3

Output from log.compile file gives fatal errors similar to the below:

----------
USE module_cu_g3, ONLY : G3INIT
Fatal Error: Can't open module file ‘module_cu_g3.mod’ for reading at (1): No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
----------

after "USE module_cu_g3", and also after "USE module_cumulus_driver", "USE module_first_rk_step_part1", and "USE module_physics_init"

I see also that there are lots of warnings for "Nonexistent include directory '/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/chem' such as:

----------
f951: Warning: Nonexistent include directory ‘/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/chem’ [-Wmissing-include-dirs]
----------

Thanks for help.
mml373

Re: No Executables, Fatal Errors With module_cu_g3.mod, Etc

Postby kwthomas » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Check your log earlier. Some things didn't compile. Search for "module_cu_g3". My guess is that "cpp" may
have the wrong arguments, so it may have done something wrong. That program is a troublemaker at times.

GFORTRAN is giving harmless warnings about a non-existent empty diriectory. I don't that the Intel compiler
doesn't complain. Just do a "mkdir chem" in your build directory to prevent the complaints.
Kevin W. Thomas
Center for Analysis and Prediction of Storms
University of Oklahoma
kwthomas

Postby mml373 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:21 pm

Thank you. I added the "chem" directory, which solved the problem with the warning. Still have the other problem with the modules.

Looks like there are errors above the line where the module errors begin, such as:
------------
time mpif90 -f90=gfortran -o module_cu_g3.o -c -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I../dyn_em -I../dyn_nmm -I/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/esmf_time_f90 -I/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/main -I/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/frame -I/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/share -I/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/phys -I/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/chem -I/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I/home/blah/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include module_cu_g3.f90
module_cu_g3.f90:3132:41:

call random_seed (PUT=seed)
Error: Size of ‘put’ argument of ‘random_seed’ intrinsic at (1) too small (12/33)
module_cu_g3.f90:3221:41:

Error: Size of ‘put’ argument of ‘random_seed’ intrinsic at (1) too small (12/33)
module_cu_g3.f90:3236:41:

Command exited with non-zero status 1
0.07user 0.01system 0:00.09elapsed 98%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 24528maxresident)k
0inputs+16outputs (0major+7392minor)pagefaults 0swaps
../configure.wrf:334: recipe for target 'module_cu_g3.o' failed
make[3]: [module_cu_g3.o] Error 1 (ignored)

------------

I'll look for more...
mml373

Postby kwthomas » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Checking 3.8.1 vs 3.9.1.1 for "module_cu_g3.F" shows a difference that is a bug fix for your problem.

See below. Your line number may vary. The key is the "dimension(12)::seed". Replace that with the new
code.

3125c3125,3126
< integer, dimension (12) :: seed
---
> integer, allocatable :: seed(:)
> integer :: seed_size
3135a3137,3139
> call random_seed(size=seed_size) ! Get size of seed array.
> allocate(seed(1:seed_size)) ! Allocate according to returned
size
>
Kevin W. Thomas
University of Oklahoma
kwthomas

Postby mml373 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:42 am

kwthomas, I tried amending the code as you have described. Still getting the error, "Can't open file 'module_cu_g3.mod"...

I don't have a module_cu_g3.mod, which I assume should be in the "phys" directory, and this (to me = newbie) seems to be the root of the issue to my new-to-the-WRF-game mind. Why don't I have a module_cu_g3.mod?

Thanks again.
mml373

Postby kwthomas » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Try a "clean -a", the start from scratch.

If that still doesn't work, post the output of your build.
Kevin W. Thomas
University of Oklahoma
kwthomas

Postby mml373 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:15 am

Hi. I did a ./clean -a, then ./configure and ./compile -j 1 em_real >& log.compile.

I configured on an Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS system for option 34, GNU fortran/gcc dmpar with basic nesting.

GNU Fortran / gfortran version: 7.3.0-27
gcc C compiler version: 7.3.0-27
NetCDF library version: 4.1.3

I do see some issues at the top line of output, regarding WRF_EM_CORE and WRF_NMM_CORE... not sure how to address... again I am a total newbie.

Also, how do I attach the compile output? The forum is not accepting .txt, .compile, or other file extensions. Thanks again for your help...
mml373

Postby mml373 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:18 am

None of WRF_EM_CORE, WRF_NMM_CORE,
specified in shell environment....
copying Registry/Registry.EM to Registry/Registry

==============================================================================================

V3.8.1

Compiling: WRF_EM_CORE

Linux my-linux-pc 4.15.0-36-generic #39-Ubuntu SMP Mon Sep 24 16:19:09 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

GNU Fortran (Ubuntu 7.3.0-27ubuntu1~18.04) 7.3.0
Copyright (C) 2017 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

==============================================================================================

setting serial make -j 1

The following indicate the compilers selected to build the WRF system

Serial Fortran compiler (mostly for tool generation):
which SFC
/usr/bin/gfortran

Serial C compiler (mostly for tool generation):
which SCC
/usr/bin/gcc

Fortran compiler for the model source code:
which FC
/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/mpich/bin/mpif90
Will use 'time' to report timing information

C compiler for the model source code:
which CC
/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/mpich/bin/mpicc

make -i -r MODULE_DIRS="-I../dyn_em -I../dyn_nmm -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/esmf_time_f90 -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/main -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/frame -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/share -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/phys -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/chem -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include " ext
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3'
--------------------------------------
( cd frame ; make -i -r externals )
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/frame'
( cd /home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/esmf_time_f90 ; \
make -j 1 FC="gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 " RANLIB="ranlib" \
CPP="/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional" AR="ar" ARFLAGS="ru" )
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/esmf_time_f90'
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Base.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" ESMF_Base.F90 > ESMF_Base.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. ESMF_Base.b > ESMF_Base.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Base.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ESMF_Base.o -c ESMF_Base.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_BaseTime.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" ESMF_BaseTime.F90 > ESMF_BaseTime.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. ESMF_BaseTime.b > ESMF_BaseTime.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_BaseTime.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ESMF_BaseTime.o -c ESMF_BaseTime.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Calendar.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" ESMF_Calendar.F90 > ESMF_Calendar.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. ESMF_Calendar.b > ESMF_Calendar.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Calendar.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ESMF_Calendar.o -c ESMF_Calendar.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Fraction.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" ESMF_Fraction.F90 > ESMF_Fraction.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. ESMF_Fraction.b > ESMF_Fraction.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Fraction.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ESMF_Fraction.o -c ESMF_Fraction.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_TimeInterval.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" ESMF_TimeInterval.F90 > ESMF_TimeInterval.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. ESMF_TimeInterval.b > ESMF_TimeInterval.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_TimeInterval.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ESMF_TimeInterval.o -c ESMF_TimeInterval.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Stubs.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" ESMF_Stubs.F90 > ESMF_Stubs.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. ESMF_Stubs.b > ESMF_Stubs.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Stubs.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ESMF_Stubs.o -c ESMF_Stubs.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Time.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" ESMF_Time.F90 > ESMF_Time.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. ESMF_Time.b > ESMF_Time.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Time.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ESMF_Time.o -c ESMF_Time.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Alarm.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" ESMF_Alarm.F90 > ESMF_Alarm.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. ESMF_Alarm.b > ESMF_Alarm.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Alarm.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ESMF_Alarm.o -c ESMF_Alarm.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Clock.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" ESMF_Clock.F90 > ESMF_Clock.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. ESMF_Clock.b > ESMF_Clock.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Clock.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ESMF_Clock.o -c ESMF_Clock.f
/bin/rm -f Meat.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" Meat.F90 > Meat.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. Meat.b > Meat.f
/bin/rm -f Meat.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o Meat.o -c Meat.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_AlarmClock.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" ESMF_AlarmClock.F90 > ESMF_AlarmClock.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. ESMF_AlarmClock.b > ESMF_AlarmClock.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_AlarmClock.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ESMF_AlarmClock.o -c ESMF_AlarmClock.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Mod.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" ESMF_Mod.F90 > ESMF_Mod.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. ESMF_Mod.b > ESMF_Mod.f
/bin/rm -f ESMF_Mod.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o ESMF_Mod.o -c ESMF_Mod.f
/bin/rm -f module_symbols_util.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" module_symbols_util.F90 > module_symbols_util.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. module_symbols_util.b > module_symbols_util.f
/bin/rm -f module_symbols_util.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o module_symbols_util.o -c module_symbols_util.f
/bin/rm -f module_utility.o
sed -e "/\!.*'/s/'//g" module_utility.F90 > module_utility.b
/lib/cpp -P -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/inc -I. -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -traditional -I. module_utility.b > module_utility.f
/bin/rm -f module_utility.b
gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o module_utility.o -c module_utility.f
/bin/rm -f libesmf_time.a
if [ "ar" != "lib.exe" ] ; then \
ar ru libesmf_time.a ESMF_Alarm.o ESMF_BaseTime.o ESMF_Clock.o ESMF_Time.o Meat.o ESMF_Base.o ESMF_Calendar.o ESMF_Fraction.o ESMF_TimeInterval.o ESMF_Stubs.o ESMF_Mod.o module_symbols_util.o module_utility.o ESMF_AlarmClock.o ; \
else \
ar /out:libesmf_time.a ESMF_Alarm.o ESMF_BaseTime.o ESMF_Clock.o ESMF_Time.o Meat.o ESMF_Base.o ESMF_Calendar.o ESMF_Fraction.o ESMF_TimeInterval.o ESMF_Stubs.o ESMF_Mod.o module_symbols_util.o module_utility.o ESMF_AlarmClock.o ; \
fi
ar: `u' modifier ignored since `D' is the default (see `U')
ar: creating libesmf_time.a
ranlib libesmf_time.a
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/esmf_time_f90'
( cd /home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_netcdf ; \
make -j 1 NETCDFPATH="/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf" RANLIB="ranlib" CPP="/lib/cpp -P" \
CC="gcc" CFLAGS="-w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0" \
FC="gfortran -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 " TRADFLAG="-traditional" AR="ar" ARFLAGS="ru" )
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_netcdf'
grep nf_format_64bit /home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include/netcdf.inc ;\
a=$? ; export a ; \
if [ $a -a "$WRFIO_NCD_LARGE_FILE_SUPPORT" = "1" ] ; then \
/lib/cpp -P -P -traditional -DWRFIO_NCD_LARGE_FILE_SUPPORT -I../ioapi_share wrf_io.F90 | m4 -Uinclude -Uindex -Ulen - > wrf_io.f ; \
else \
/lib/cpp -P -P -traditional -I../ioapi_share wrf_io.F90 | m4 -Uinclude -Uindex -Ulen - > wrf_io.f ; \
fi
integer nf_format_64bit
parameter (nf_format_64bit = 2)
gfortran -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o wrf_io.o -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include -I../ioapi_share -c wrf_io.f
/lib/cpp -P -P -traditional -I../ioapi_share field_routines.F90 > field_routines.f
gfortran -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o field_routines.o -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include -I../ioapi_share -c field_routines.f
/lib/cpp -P -P -traditional -I../ioapi_share module_wrfsi_static.F90 > module_wrfsi_static.f
gfortran -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o module_wrfsi_static.o -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include -I../ioapi_share -c module_wrfsi_static.f
/bin/rm -f libwrfio_nf.a
if [ "ar" != "lib.exe" ] ; then \
ar cr libwrfio_nf.a wrf_io.o field_routines.o module_wrfsi_static.o ; \
else \
ar /out:libwrfio_nf.a wrf_io.o field_routines.o module_wrfsi_static.o ; \
fi
ranlib libwrfio_nf.a
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_netcdf'
( cd /home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/ioapi_share ; \
make -i -r NATIVE_RWORDSIZE="4" RWORDSIZE="4" AR="ar" ARFLAGS="ru" )
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/ioapi_share'
( /bin/rm -f ../../inc/wrf_io_flags.h foo_io_flags.h; \
/bin/cp wrf_io_flags.h foo_io_flags.h; \
if [ 4 -ne 4 ] ; then \
/bin/rm -f foo_io_flags.h; \
sed -e 's/104/105/' wrf_io_flags.h > foo_io_flags.h ;\
fi ; \
/bin/mv foo_io_flags.h ../../inc/wrf_io_flags.h )
/bin/rm -f ../../inc/wrf_status_codes.h
/bin/cp wrf_status_codes.h ../../inc
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/ioapi_share'
( cd /home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib_share ; \
make -j 1 CC="gcc" CFLAGS="-w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0" RM="rm -f" RANLIB="ranlib" CPP="/lib/cpp -P" \
FC="gfortran -I. -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 " TRADFLAG="-traditional" AR="ar" ARFLAGS="ru" archive)
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib_share'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib_share'
rm -f io_grib_share.o
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional -traditional -I. io_grib_share.F > io_grib_share.f90
gfortran -I. -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I. -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c io_grib_share.f90
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c get_region_center.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c gridnav.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c open_file.c
ar ru ./libio_grib_share.a io_grib_share.o get_region_center.o gridnav.o open_file.o
ar: creating ./libio_grib_share.a
ranlib ./libio_grib_share.a
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib_share'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib_share'
( cd /home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1 ; \
make -j 1 CC="gcc" CFLAGS="-w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0" RM="rm -f" RANLIB="ranlib" CPP="/lib/cpp -P" \
FC="gfortran -I. -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 " TRADFLAG="-traditional" AR="ar" ARFLAGS="ru" archive)
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1'
Doing make archive on library subdirectory MEL_grib1
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1/MEL_grib1'
make[5]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1/MEL_grib1'
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c FTP_getfile.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c apply_bitmap.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c display_gribhdr.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c gbyte.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c grib_dec.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c grib_enc.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c grib_seek.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c gribgetbds.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c gribgetbms.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c gribgetgds.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c gribgetpds.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c gribhdr2file.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c gribputbds.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c gribputgds.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c gribputpds.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c hdr_print.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c init_dec_struct.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c init_enc_struct.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c init_gribhdr.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c init_struct.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c ld_dec_lookup.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c ld_enc_input.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c ld_enc_lookup.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c ld_grib_origctrs.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c make_default_grbfn.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c make_grib_log.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c map_lvl.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c map_parm.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c pack_spatial.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c prt_inp_struct.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c upd_child_errmsg.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c prt_badmsg.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c swap.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c grib_uthin.c
gcc -I. -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c set_bytes.c
ar ru ../libio_grib1.a FTP_getfile.o apply_bitmap.o display_gribhdr.o gbyte.o grib_dec.o grib_enc.o grib_seek.o gribgetbds.o gribgetbms.o gribgetgds.o gribgetpds.o gribhdr2file.o gribputbds.o gribputgds.o gribputpds.o hdr_print.o init_dec_struct.o init_enc_struct.o init_gribhdr.o init_struct.o ld_dec_lookup.o ld_enc_input.o ld_enc_lookup.o ld_grib_origctrs.o make_default_grbfn.o make_grib_log.o map_lvl.o map_parm.o pack_spatial.o prt_inp_struct.o upd_child_errmsg.o prt_badmsg.o swap.o grib_uthin.o set_bytes.o
ar: creating ../libio_grib1.a
ranlib ../libio_grib1.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1/MEL_grib1'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1/MEL_grib1'
Doing make archive on library subdirectory grib1_util
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1/grib1_util'
make[5]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1/grib1_util'
gcc -I. -I../MEL_grib1 -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c alloc_2d.c
gcc -I. -I../MEL_grib1 -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c read_grib.c
gcc -I. -I../MEL_grib1 -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c write_grib.c
ar ru ../libio_grib1.a alloc_2d.o read_grib.o write_grib.o
ranlib ../libio_grib1.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1/grib1_util'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1/grib1_util'
Doing make archive on library subdirectory WGRIB
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1/WGRIB'
gcc -c -O wgrib_main.c
gcc -c -O seekgrib.c
gcc -c -O ibm2flt.c
gcc -c -O readgrib.c
gcc -c -O intpower.c
gcc -c -O cnames.c
gcc -c -O BDSunpk.c
gcc -c -O flt2ieee.c
gcc -c -O wrtieee.c
gcc -c -O levels.c
gcc -c -O PDStimes.c
gcc -c -O missing.c
gcc -c -O nceptable_reanal.c
gcc -c -O nceptable_opn.c
gcc -c -O ensemble.c
gcc -c -O ombtable.c
gcc -c -O ec_ext.c
gcc -c -O gribtable.c
gcc -c -O gds_grid.c
gcc -c -O PDS_date.c
gcc -c -O ectable_128.c
gcc -c -O ectable_129.c
gcc -c -O ectable_130.c
gcc -c -O ectable_131.c
gcc -c -O ectable_140.c
gcc -c -O ectable_150.c
gcc -c -O ectable_151.c
gcc -c -O ectable_160.c
gcc -c -O ectable_170.c
gcc -c -O ectable_180.c
gcc -c -O nceptab_129.c
gcc -c -O dwdtable_002.c
gcc -c -O dwdtable_201.c
gcc -c -O dwdtable_202.c
gcc -c -O dwdtable_203.c
gcc -c -O cptectable_254.c
gcc -c -O nceptab_130.c
gcc -c -O nceptab_131.c
gcc -o wgrib.exe wgrib_main.o seekgrib.o ibm2flt.o readgrib.o intpower.o cnames.o BDSunpk.o flt2ieee.o wrtieee.o levels.o PDStimes.o missing.o nceptable_reanal.o nceptable_opn.o ensemble.o ombtable.o ec_ext.o gribtable.o gds_grid.o PDS_date.o ectable_128.o ectable_129.o ectable_130.o ectable_131.o ectable_140.o ectable_150.o ectable_151.o ectable_160.o ectable_170.o ectable_180.o nceptab_129.o dwdtable_002.o dwdtable_201.o dwdtable_202.o dwdtable_203.o cptectable_254.o nceptab_130.o nceptab_131.o #-lm
( cd .. ; \rm -f wgrib.exe ; \ln -sf WGRIB/wgrib.exe wgrib.exe ; cd WGRIB )
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1/WGRIB'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1'
gcc -I. -I./MEL_grib1 -Igrib1_util -I../io_grib_share -I../ -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c grib1_routines.c
gcc -I. -I./MEL_grib1 -Igrib1_util -I../io_grib_share -I../ -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c gribmap.c
rm -f io_grib1.o
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional -traditional -I. -I./MEL_grib1 -Igrib1_util -I../io_grib_share -I../ io_grib1.F > io_grib1.f90
gfortran -I. -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I. -I./MEL_grib1 -Igrib1_util -I../io_grib_share -I../ -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c io_grib1.f90
gcc -I. -I./MEL_grib1 -Igrib1_util -I../io_grib_share -I../ -w -O3 -c -DDM_PARALLEL -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0 -c trim.c
ar ru ./libio_grib1.a grib1_routines.o gribmap.o io_grib1.o trim.o
ranlib ./libio_grib1.a
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_grib1'
( cd /home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_int ; \
make -j 1 CC="mpicc -cc=gcc -DMPI2_SUPPORT -DFSEEKO64_OK " CFLAGS_LOCAL="-w -O3 -c " RM="rm -f" RANLIB="ranlib" CPP="/lib/cpp -P" \
FC="time mpif90 -f90=gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 " FGREP="fgrep -iq" \
TRADFLAG="-traditional" AR="ar" ARFLAGS="ru" ARCHFLAGS="-DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0" all )
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_int'
rm -f module_internal_header_util.f
cp ../../frame/module_internal_header_util.F mod_int_hdr_util.b
/lib/cpp -P -traditional -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I../../inc -I../ioapi_share mod_int_hdr_util.b > module_internal_header_util.f
rm -f mod_int_hdr_util.b
time mpif90 -f90=gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o module_internal_header_util.o -c module_internal_header_util.f
0.18user 0.01system 0:00.19elapsed 100%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 31412maxresident)k
0inputs+152outputs (0major+8040minor)pagefaults 0swaps
/lib/cpp -P -traditional -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I../../inc -I../ioapi_share io_int.F90 | m4 -Uinclude -Uindex -Ulen - > io_int.f
time mpif90 -f90=gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I../../inc -I../ioapi_share -o io_int.o -c io_int.f
0.48user 0.01system 0:00.49elapsed 100%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 43256maxresident)k
0inputs+368outputs (0major+11818minor)pagefaults 0swaps
awk '{print "#define", toupper($4), $6}' < ../../inc/intio_tags.h > io_int_idx_tags.h
mpicc -cc=gcc -DMPI2_SUPPORT -DFSEEKO64_OK -o io_int_idx.o -c -w -O3 -c io_int_idx.c
/lib/cpp -P -traditional -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 module_io_int_idx.F90 > module_io_int_idx.f
time mpif90 -f90=gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o module_io_int_idx.o -c module_io_int_idx.f
0.05user 0.00system 0:00.06elapsed 101%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 25872maxresident)k
0inputs+40outputs (0major+6687minor)pagefaults 0swaps
/lib/cpp -P -traditional -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 module_io_int_read.F90 > module_io_int_read.f
time mpif90 -f90=gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I../../frame -o module_io_int_read.o -c module_io_int_read.f
0.29user 0.02system 0:00.31elapsed 100%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 34496maxresident)k
0inputs+216outputs (0major+9339minor)pagefaults 0swaps
rm -f libwrfio_int.a
ar ru libwrfio_int.a io_int.o io_int_idx.o module_io_int_idx.o module_io_int_read.o
ar: creating libwrfio_int.a
ranlib libwrfio_int.a
if [ `echo "time mpif90 -f90=gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 " | awk '{print $1}'` = "gfortran" ] ; then \
echo removing external declaration of iargc for gfortran ; \
/lib/cpp -P -traditional -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I../ioapi_share diffwrf.F90 | \
sed '/integer *, *external.*iargc/d' > diffwrf.f ; \
else \
/lib/cpp -P -traditional -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I../ioapi_share diffwrf.F90 > diffwrf.f ; \
fi ; \
time mpif90 -f90=gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I../ioapi_share diffwrf.f ; \

0.29user 0.02system 0:00.31elapsed 100%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 36108maxresident)k
0inputs+208outputs (0major+9839minor)pagefaults 0swaps
Diffwrf io_int will be built later on in this compile. No need to rerun compile.
Diffwrf io_int will be built later on in this compile. No need to rerun compile.
if [ -f ../../frame/pack_utils.o -a -f ../../frame/clog.o ] ; then \
time mpif90 -f90=gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -I../ioapi_share -o diffwrf diffwrf.f \
../../frame/pack_utils.o ../../frame/module_internal_header_util.o ../../frame/module_driver_constants.o ../../frame/module_machine.o ../../frame/module_wrf_error.o ../../frame/wrf_debug.o libwrfio_int.a ; \
fi
/lib/cpp -P -traditional -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 test_io_idx.F90 > test_io_idx.f
time mpif90 -f90=gfortran -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -O2 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -o test_io_idx test_io_idx.f -L. -lwrfio_int
0.09user 0.02system 0:00.11elapsed 100%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 25972maxresident)k
0inputs+80outputs (0major+10968minor)pagefaults 0swaps
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/io_int'
( cd /home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/fftpack/fftpack5 ; \
make -j 1 FC="gfortran" FFLAGS=" -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 " RANLIB="ranlib" AR="ar" \
ARFLAGS="ru" CPP="/lib/cpp -P" CPPFLAGS="-DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional " RM="rm -f" )
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/sillyme/Documents/Build_WRF/WRFV3/external/fftpack/fftpack5'
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional c1f2kb.F > c1f2kb.f90
gfortran -c -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 c1f2kb.f90
rm -f -f c1f2kb.f90
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional cfft1b.F > cfft1b.f90
gfortran -c -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 cfft1b.f90
rm -f -f cfft1b.f90
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional cmf3kf.F > cmf3kf.f90
gfortran -c -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 cmf3kf.f90
rm -f -f cmf3kf.f90
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional cosqb1.F > cosqb1.f90
gfortran -c -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 cosqb1.f90
rm -f -f cosqb1.f90
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional costmi.F > costmi.f90
gfortran -c -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 costmi.f90
rm -f -f costmi.f90
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional dcosq1f.F > dcosq1f.f90
gfortran -c -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 dcosq1f.f90
rm -f -f dcosq1f.f90
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional dfftb1.F > dfftb1.f90
gfortran -c -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 dfftb1.f90
rm -f -f dfftb1.f90
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional mradb2.F > mradb2.f90
gfortran -c -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 mradb2.f90
rm -f -f mradb2.f90
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional mrfti1.F > mrfti1.f90
gfortran -c -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 mrfti1.f90
rm -f -f mrfti1.f90
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional r1fgkf.F > r1fgkf.f90
gfortran -c -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 r1fgkf.f90
rm -f -f r1fgkf.f90
/lib/cpp -P -DEM_CORE=1 -DNMM_CORE=0 -DNMM_MAX_DIM=2600 -DCOAMPS_CORE=0 -DDA_CORE=0 -DEXP_CORE=0 -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DDWORDSIZE=8 -DRWORDSIZE=4 -DLWORDSIZE=4 -DNONSTANDARD_SYSTEM_SUBR -DWRF_USE_CLM -DDM_PARALLEL -DNETCDF -DUSE_ALLOCATABLES -DGRIB1 -DINTIO -DKEEP_INT_AROUND -DLIMIT_ARGS -DCONFIG_BUF_LEN=65536 -DMAX_DOMAINS_F=21 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_NEST=0 -I. -traditional rfft2i.F > rfft2i.f90
gfortran -c -w -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 rfft2i.f90
rm -f -f rfft2i.f90
mml373

Postby mml373 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:22 am

Hi, kwthomas. Just realized I have 4000+ lines of output and I'm not able to upload the logfile. Would prefer not to copy/paste page upon page of compile output. Please contact me through the board so I can send the output your way via e-mail or another method. Thank you again.
mml373

Return to Installation