Compilation Error : ERROR 6404

Any issues with running WRF Chemistry

Compilation Error : ERROR 6404

Postby Esaunders13 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:20 pm

I am having an issue compiling my WRF-Chem source code. I have coupled OLI & OLT into OLE and OLEP in the racm_soa_vbs mechanism in the mechanism directory of WRF-Chem. I have made the changes to all of the OLE & OLEP chemical reactions in the racm_soa_vbs.eqn file, added OLE and OLEP to the species list (racm_soa_vbs.spc) and added them to the chemical package in the registry.chem file (chem_opt==108), but I continue to receive this error message no matter what changes I make.
I have searched everything about this issue from the WRF forum and I even asks the Wrf-Chem help group and they could not help me figure out the problem. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me with problem, so I can completely update the mechanism. Thank you for all of your help in advance.

P.S. - here is the error message I receive in my log file
module_kpp_racm_soa_vbs_interface.f90(615): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [IND_OLT]

PRDROG(POLE1)= roltho*var(ind_olt)*var(ind_ho) + rolto3*var(ind_olt)*var(ind_o3) + roltno3*var(ind_olt)*var(ind_no3)

-------------------------------^

module_kpp_racm_soa_vbs_interface.f90(616): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [IND_OLI]

PRDROG(POLE2)= roliho*var(ind_oli)*var(ind_ho) + rolio3*var(ind_oli)*var(ind_o3) + rolino3*var(ind_oli)*var(ind_no3)

-------------------------------^
pp_mechanism_driver.f90(57): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file. Check INCLUDE paths. [MODULE_KPP_RACM_SOA_VBS_INTERF]
USE module_kpp_racm_soa_vbs_interf
---------^
compilation aborted for kpp_mechanism_driver.f90 (code 1)
make[2]: [kpp_mechanism_driver.o] Error 1 (ignored)
Esaunders13

Return to Runtime Problems