compiling PREP-CHEM-SRC version 1.5

Posts related to the installation of WRF Chemistry

compiling PREP-CHEM-SRC version 1.5

Postby Lugwaa » Wed May 30, 2018 4:14 pm

Hello all!

I encountered errors while compiling PREP-CHEM-SRC version 1.5.

make OPT=intel.wrf CHEM=RACM AER=SIMPLE

convert_edgar_to_RELACS_REAC.f90(17): error #6405: The same named entity from different modules and/or program units cannot be referenced. [CO]
,CO &
-----------------------------^
convert_edgar_to_RELACS_REAC.f90(19): error #6405: The same named entity from different modules and/or program units cannot be referenced. [CO2]
,CO2 &
convert_edgar_to_RELACS_REAC.f90(20): error #6405: The same named entity from different modules and/or program units cannot be referenced. [CH4]
,CH4 &
convert_edgar_to_RELACS_REAC.f90(21): error #6405: The same named entity from different modules and/or program units cannot be referenced. [SO2]
,SO2 &
compilation aborted for convert_edgar_to_RELACS_REAC.f90 (code 1)
depend_prepsrc.mk:269: recipe for target 'convert_edgar_to_RELACS_REAC.o' failed
make: *** [convert_edgar_to_RELACS_REAC.o] Error 1

Someone posted the solution by adding ! before "use chem1_list" to "!use chem1_list" in onvert_edgar_to_RELACS_REAC.f90. However, I still got the same error when I recompile the program, after adding !.

Anyone found a solution for this issue?
Thank you

------------------------------------
I can figure it out by adding ! in before "use chem1_list" to "!use chem1_list" in convert_edgar_to_RELACS_REAC.f90 in src folder and recompile
Lugwaa

Return to Installation