Maps in WRF Visualization Output

Miscellaneous questions you have about anything related to graphically displaying WRF output

Maps in WRF Visualization Output

Postby nmgavhane@gmail.com » Sun May 11, 2008 8:26 am

Hello WRF users,

I am a Newbie to WRF. I Have Successfully run the few tests case in WRF and using ARWPost and Vis5d for Visualization.

I want to know how to display the region map in WRF output? e.g. if i am forecasting weather for india, how i can display the india map in WRF output?

and also what are the different parameters to forecast rainfall and temperature in WRF output?
I would like to know the commonly used software flow adopted by different weather forecasting agencies.

Thank you Very Much.
nmgavhane@gmail.com

Re: Maps in WRF Visualization Output

Postby lbern » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:44 pm

[size=85]
nmgavhane@gmail.com wrote:Las Vegas Map

Hello WRF users,

I am a Newbie to WRF. I Have Successfully run the few tests case in WRF and using ARWPost and Vis5d for Visualization Map of Las Vegas Strip

I want to know how to display the region map in WRF output? e.g. if i am forecasting weather for india, how i can display the india map in WRF output?

and also what are the different parameters to forecast rainfall and temperature in WRF output?
I would like to know the commonly used software flow adopted by different weather forecasting agencies.

Thank you Very Much.
[/size
]__________________
Did you get any info on displaying the map in WRF output? I wish I could help however I am seeking the same info... Any info would be greatly appereciated.
Peace,
L Bern II
lbern

Return to Miscellaneous