read_wrf_nc Problem

Miscellaneous questions you have about anything related to graphically displaying WRF output

read_wrf_nc Problem

Postby gcapote » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:34 pm

hi to everybody, i'm having a problem to run the read_wrf_nc utility program in my system. i compile using:

[leonor@localhost test_nc]$ pgf90 read_wrf_nc.f -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/hdf5/lib -lnetcdf -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -lz -lm -lcurl -lm -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/hdf5/include -Mfree -o read_wrf_nc

no problems there. but when a try to run the program , i'm getting this error :

[leonor@localhost test_nc]$ ./read_wrf_nc WRFOUT_HAB27K_20090101_20090105.nc -ts xy 1 1 T2
./read_wrf_nc: error while loading shared libraries: libhdf5_hl.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

i get that is something related with the hdf5 library but i thought that i referenced its location when i installed. maybe is a simple error but i can't see it. someone can ????
ah , im running a fedora 12 with netcdf 4.1.1 with hdf5 and udunits2 .

Fragment of my nc_config file :
includedir=${prefix}/include

cc="gcc"
cxx="g++"
fc="pgf90"
cflags=" -I${includedir}"
fflags="-O -w -I${includedir}"
libs="-L${libdir} -lnetcdf -L/usr/local/hdf5/lib -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -lz -lm -lcurl "
flibs="-L${libdir} -lnetcdf -L/usr/local/hdf5/lib -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -lz -lm -lcurl "
has_dap="yes"
has_nc2="yes"
has_nc4="yes"
has_hdf4="no"
has_hdf5="yes"
has_f77="yes"
has_f90="yes"
has_cxx="yes"
has_szlib="no"
version="netCDF 4.1.1"

help please , thanks in advance. sorry for my english, no quite good .

__

solved . i don't know yet what was the problem , but i fixed by compiling hdf5 and netcdf4 in the same place in /usr/local , also i compile hdf5 as non-shared , that may was the problem before.
thanks anyway to all. bye.
gcapote

Return to Miscellaneous