error in WRF.exe

Issues with running 3DVAR.

error in WRF.exe

Postby Ramesh reddy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:58 am

Hi,

I am using WRFV3.8.1 in INTEL XEon E5-2683V4 processor. When ever i am using two domains i am getting error while running of WRF.exe. please help me solve this error.

This error i am getting while running WRF.exe
%%%%%%%
--- WARNING: traj_opt is zero, but num_traj is not zero; setting num_traj to zero.
--- NOTE: sst_update is 0, setting io_form_auxinput4 = 0 and auxinput4_interval = 0 for all domains
--- NOTE: sst_update is 0, setting io_form_auxinput4 = 0 and auxinput4_interval = 0 for all domains
--- NOTE: grid_fdda is 0 for domain 1, setting gfdda interval and ending time to 0 for that domain.
--- NOTE: both grid_sfdda and pxlsm_soil_nudge are 0 for domain 1, setting sgfdda interval and ending time to 0 for that domain.
--- NOTE: obs_nudge_opt is 0 for domain 1, setting obs nudging interval and ending time to 0 for that domain.
--- NOTE: grid_fdda is 0 for domain 2, setting gfdda interval and ending time to 0 for that domain.
--- NOTE: both grid_sfdda and pxlsm_soil_nudge are 0 for domain 2, setting sgfdda interval and ending time to 0 for that domain.
--- NOTE: obs_nudge_opt is 0 for domain 2, setting obs nudging interval and ending time to 0 for that domain.
--- NOTE: bl_pbl_physics /= 4, implies mfshconv must be 0, resetting
Need MYNN PBL for icloud_bl = 1, resetting to 0
--- NOTE: RRTMG radiation is not used, setting: o3input=0 to avoid data pre-processing
--- NOTE: num_soil_layers has been set to 4
-------------- FATAL CALLED ---------------
FATAL CALLED FROM FILE: <stdin> LINE: 193
nesting requires either an MPI build or use of the -DSTUBMPI option
-------------------------------------------
-------------- FATAL CALLED ---------------
FATAL CALLED FROM FILE: <stdin> LINE: 193
nesting requires either an MPI build or use of the -DSTUBMPI option
-------------------------------------------
STOP wrf_abort
%%%%%%%%%%
Ramesh reddy